Antique jewellery pieces have a charm and language of their own. They are a reflection of fantastic historical moments and are often a great source of inspiration for contemporary jewellery designs and trends. This jewellery contains authentic pieces which are rare and valuable. Many of these jewels and jewellery mostly reside in museums and state collections. These pieces of antique jewellery feature large gemstones along with intrinsic designs and demands a high price.
Mughal Antique Jewellery
The history of antique or vintage jewellery begins with some of the advanced ancient civilizations and reflects the craftsmanship of the artisans from that era. The most prominent and distinguished period that brought in the varied choices of exquisite jewels and jewellery is the Mughal period. The Mughal royalty spoke volumes about classic architecture, arts, food, clothing, jewellery and many more. The art of jewellery-making curated intrinsic pieces of jewellery that speaks a lot about the craft and talent of the artisans of that time.
Mughal enamelling and stonework need special mention here, and were adopted by many Indian jewellery makers for their pieces. Today we can witness and experience the richness, tradition and royalty of that time reflected in many of the antique jewellery items. These pieces are sought-after by many people.
Why Antique Jewellery By Chand Begum
Chand Begum is a renowned name when it comes to antique jewellery. We have successfully built a name and reputation for ourselves that is synonymous with the finest and most exquisite pieces of jewellery. We are a trusted name when it comes to offering antique jewellery pieces with the highest standards of quality and authenticity. Our jewellery definitely adds up to the existing glamour and elegance in your attire.
Let's see at some of the features of our antique jewellery in gold.
- Exquisite: With bespoke designs and intricate detailing, the antique gold jewellery by Chand Begum holds great importance in today's time. The exquisite designs and style of our antique jewellery speak a great deal about the workmanship of the Mughal era. Most of our jewellery is handcrafted or hand-finished. The designs are much more refined than even the best jewellery pieces made today.
- Sustainable: Surviving and standing tough against time resonates the strength and sustainability of these antique jewellery pieces. These were made in an environment-friendly manner, and buying these make the buyer a conservator rather than a consumer.
- Unique: Jewellery was not mass-produced until recently, definitely not in Mughal times. Thus, it is highly unlikely that you will ever find another piece of our vintage jewellery. All of our pieces were curated by skilled artisans of that time and have intrinsic detailing in them, which cannot be found in any other piece.
- It Proclaims A Story: Each antique jewellery piece offered by Chand Begum has something very intimate and romantic about them, which glorifies the sparkling history of the Mughal era.
- Authentic: At Chand Begum our antique jewellery pieces are known for their authenticity and uncompromised quality. We can be trusted for our unmatched products and services, and our collectable influences reciprocate the authenticity of the life, art, architecture and crafts of the era.
You must have a look at our website and explore the antique jewellery collection listed there. You will find antique gold necklaces, antique earrings and various other jewels .
Read More : 5 ELEMENTS OF STYLING ANTIQUE JEWELLERY